Cost and Delivery Time
Victoria Facelift (SG) orders are shipped and delivered on Monday to Friday (excluding Singapore Public Holidays).
We're pleased to offer our standard delivery option as follows:-
Estimated Delivery Time Frames
$5 shipping fees for orders S$99.99 and below.
5-7 working days
Delivery Rules and Restrictions
- Delivery times are based on orders placed before 12pm SGT.
- Delivery fees apply if your purchase is less S$100.00 after discounts are applied.
- Delivery may take additional time during sale periods, holidays, governmental regulations or unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather conditions.
- We do not deliver to P.O. boxes, parcel lockers, restricted areas and off island areas. Restricted areas include (but not limited to) all airport areas (within Changi Airport and Seletar Airport), Cargo Complex, PSA Terminals, military bases and protected areas, Jurong Island, Woodlands & Tuas Checkpoints. Please note that you will have to bear delivery charges for failed delivery attempts to such restricted areas.
- The delivery method cannot be amended once the order has been paid for and confirmed.
- Delivery within the Republic of Singapore only.
Tracking of Order
You will receive a notification via SMS/email containing a link which enables you to track the progress of the delivery of your items.
Entry of A Wrong/Incomplete Delivery Address
Please do check your delivery address details before you checkout. The delivery address cannot be amended once the order has been paid for and confirmed. In the event that the wrong or incomplete delivery address is indicated in the order, and the package is delivered, we will not be liable for any replacement or refund. You will have to bear any additional costs for change of address for parcels with wrong or incomplete address.
Yet to receive your order
Please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com with your order number and estimated delivery date for assistance.
If you are not present during the first delivery attempt, we will attempt to re-deliver your order on the next available date. If both delivery attempts have failed, there will be a re-delivery fee that you will have to pay.